Thursday, October 06, 2005

Say it isn't so

Nine little words. That's all. But they're terrifying and cringe-inducing. Ready?

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are expecting a baby.

Now, is that scary, or what? Just what we need. Brace yourself for the onslaught of "news" covering this blessed event. And I'm not holding out hope that this condition will improve dear Katie's vocabulary, either. Let me guess. This news is "awesome", she and Tom are "so happy", Tom is going to be an "extraordinary" dad, Katie's going to be a "magnificent" mother, and they're "totally in love". Not that I'm cynical, or anything.

2 comments:

Nathan Hackman said...

That is very depressing, especially since I bet ten bucks on Tom sacrificing her to a volcano by Christmas.

matt said...

I heard a comment last night wondering if the baby was actually made by unfreezing some of mr. hubbard's sperm. funny stuff.