Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Someone who thinks like me

Expectedly, the Steelers lost to the Colts last night. But I found this on ESPN.com's Page 2 today.
Antwaan Randle El ranks 14th in the NFL this season in punt-return yardage, but he trails only Kansas City's Dante Hall in a lesser-known -- but no less prestigious -- punt-return yardage category: Pointless Yards Traveled Running Around In A Circle And Side To Side On Punt Returns That Inevitably Result In Only A Few Positive Yards Gained.
This guy thinks like me...that's scary. For those of you who find humor in the ridiculuous, here's the page. This guy is funny.

Can you believe it's past Thanksgiving already? I always enjoy Thanksgiving. My college friends and I get together over Thanksgiving, rotating whose house it's at every year. It's 4 days of eating, laughing, not much sleeping, eating, playing games, catching up, and...oh yeah, eating. Lots of fun. I treasure those times. I have so much to be thankful for. I have a great relationship with my parents and brother, a great job, a nice apartment, wonderful friends. I'm very blessed.

This weekend is my company Christmas party already. And I'm listening to Christmas music on Accuradio. But it's 65 degrees outside! It had better get cold...and soon. I was so excited to see snow on Thursday morning. It melted quickly, but it gives one hope nonetheless.

3 comments:

Read This said...

My best friend is a Steeler fan, and I thought I would have to kill him prior to the loss last night. I am a Lions fan, and we are so accustomed to losing that if we won a playoff game there would be a rash of heart attacks not seen since McDonald's opened for business. Love your blog, thanks.

matt said...

Somebody who thinks like you?!?!

That's just waaaay scary.

matt said...

How about some bloggage here?

You can do it!